Call for participation – editorial team
We are looking for an editorial team for the new The BIGSAS World blog.
Expanding the public profile of BIGSAS Junior Fellows and beyond, the new blog seeks to publish material with an academic and personal background, generated by Junior Fellows, guests and the editorial team.
We are therefore looking for 3-5 members who are interested to take action in this new digital project. The members should be BIGSAS Junior Fellows, who can guarantee an availability for at least 6 months.
The tasks include:
· Production, organisation and coordination of articles, interviews, reports etc.
· Permanent improvement of the content plan
· Photography and design
· Very good written and spoken English skills
· Knowledge of other foreign languages, in particularly French are an advantage
· Very good planning and organisational skills
· Very good knowledge of all common MS Office applications (particularly Word)
· High affinity to social media, media management, blogging etc.
· If possible, experience with WordPress
We would like to point out that this is an honorary position that is not compensated. Since the involvement in The BIGSAS World is a continuous project, a weekly workload of 2-4 hours should be provided for TBW tasks. The working hours are of course flexible and are to be arranged with the other team members.
If you are interested, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org